Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HOT ROD POWER TOUR

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HOT ROD POWER TOUR

Scoot,
I guarantee that If my 258/4bbl/headers/ 4spd Gremlin is back together I'll be heading for the "Power Tour".

 Hal
blue77gremlin <blue77gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
I took the day off work wednesday to go to the Power Tour in
Davenport Iowa. We were there from 1:30 till about 7:30. I did not
see any Gremlins or Hornets there. There was a cool looking mid 70s
Matador in orange with no bumpers on it. Also a Rebel Machine and a
few AMXs and one Jav. Maybe next year I'll take the Gremlin on my
first HOT ROD POWER TOUR. I'm not sure a six stick car classifies
for the power tour or not. I bet it would get noticed though. SCOTT

Do you Yahoo!?