HOT ROD POWER TOUR

 I took the day off work wednesday to go to the Power Tour in
Davenport Iowa. We were there from 1:30 till about 7:30. I did not
see any Gremlins or Hornets there. There was a cool looking mid 70s
Matador in orange with no bumpers on it. Also a Rebel Machine and a
few AMXs and one Jav. Maybe next year I'll take the Gremlin on my
first HOT ROD POWER TOUR. I'm not sure a six stick car classifies
for the power tour or not. I bet it would get noticed though. SCOTT