kenosha bricks

Here is something you don't see every day, be sure to read the description;
someone help me with this, but there is/was a little Irish pub about two
blocks away Paige and me had went to, O'Malleys? O'something or another it
seemed, had a small Old Style sign either in 88, 90, or 92 at a big national
meet in Kenosha. The building, lakefront, had been bulldozed and a big fence
placed all around it. Sad to see, put a real sadness over the meet as many
of us had never seen it standing, now only piles of rubble.

Paige and me played darts in the pub while quaffing our thirsts as the
Holiday Inn host hotel was a block away at a angle anyhows, and decided to
play some darts with locals. Made some money doing that too and they never
seen anyone hit 9 bulls in a row, hey, I'm good at darts and have several
Houston awards like PPD and PPG high average, heehee.

Anyhows, go read the auction, I ended up with some bricks at 3 in the
morning, still have some scars on one of my legs from the fence too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2250256216&ss
PageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Just a funny story of how I ended up with them, kids, don't try this at
home, bricks or darts.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com