More Wiring Diagrams

Hi again Everyone,

I've uploaded complete wiring diagrams to a new folder in the files
area. This is for a 1972 Gremlin/Hornet 6/8cyl.. including
trunk/under dash/engine bay harnesses. I did this because they
changed the under dash wiring (especially the headlight switch).

If anyone requires additional years I'll be happy to scan them and
upload them.

I have access to the following years:

possibly earlier than '68
'68
'69
1970 was stolen years ago and not available
'71 (i think)
'72
'73
'74 and up (I think)

I'm fortunate enough to work at a college where our Automotive
Service Technician program never throws out a TSM and I have full
access to any of them (including Chev/Ford/Dodge/etc some dating as
far back as the '50s). I'm only willing to post AMC related diagrams
though.

No, the college is not willing to part with these TSMs (ie NOT FOR
SALE, believe me, I've tried to acquire this goldmine several times)

In the future, I may create a website containing all the wiring
diagrams, but that is a long way off (requires a lot of scanning and
that means less time fixing/driving my Gremlin).

Hope this helps someone out :)