Day 15 of the Slow Court System

It's been a good first week of the month for finding parts, paying for them is another story. Thanks to Davis I am getting 2 NOS fenders for the yellow car. Thanks man, he also thinks he has found me the set of bucket seats I need for the orange car. I may have the louver for the dash in the orange car along with the inner fender rubber flap I need and also the rubber insert between the bumper and the body for the orange car. The power steering pump and the lines should be here by the end of the week for the orange car. The problem is Funds-A-Low. The !@#$%^& Judge hasen't signed the papers yet!!!! I took extra money out of the bank today to pay for the pump and lines for the orange car and for their installation later this week or early next week. I just can't keep doing this every week. It's just a matter of signing the !@#$%!!@#$% papers as everything has been approved. I am just disgusted with the court system here.
"Doc"