crusher laws should be illegal in the rust free states

crusher laws should be illegal in the rust free states

 Eddie, To here what you said about those v8 cars makes me sick.
Some of us in the northern parts are trying to save these cars and
can't come up with good parts. The little town I live in northern
Illinois went thru and made everyone with out registration on their
cars get it done or junk them. I think an old car in the backyard is
as good as any lawn ornament- many people disagree I guess. ( there
is none in my backyard because I rent too many garages). If I only
could have an old farm in the south filled with cool cars.
SCOTT