Re: Bart is this near you in FL?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> You won't find too many people willing to buy three cars at once either.
> Just not a lot of people not willing to tackle three projects, nor have the
> room, time. That's my own experience thru the years, as I have tried
> unsuccessfully a number of times thru the years to sell just two cars as a
> pair, most under $100 for the two, and had a hard time doing so. The recent
> pair of Gremlins, 74 X and 76 is a example. I had them for sale for over 7
> months for $900/pair, and not much interest, even thoguh I let everyone know
> that I would sell them each for $450 to anyone interested, could have parted
> them out and made a lot more thant what I was asking for the whole car. So
> this is another one of those Catch 22 situations with those three junkyard
> cars in the auction.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> *Note volume of email is
> extremely heavy, expect
> 5-12 day responses

Space like I said is a major problem with most people and nose'y neighbors that concider old cars junk is also a problem. One of the main reason I bought the new Hornet was it was a running driver and I could register it and drive it while I worked on it. Also I wanted to use it to replace the old 77 Malibu driver that was rusting out around me, and I could not see a nice 30 year old survivor being cut up as a race car with a brand "X" engine and go to the crusher, as would probably happen to his nice car. That Rebel would make a nice cruiser especially with two AMO parts cars for the right person. Like I said I hope it finds a good home. We got 2 Hornet's and 2 Javelins here besides the Malibu and the Slowpar here.
"Doc"