From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 2:13 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bart is this near you in FL?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2481421866&category=5357
> I sure could use that beat up Rebel convertible top frame, even some of
> those parts in the photo, would not be interested in the Ambassadors
> however!
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> *Note volume of email is
> extremely heavy, expect
> 5-12 day responses

That looks like a nice project especially with the 2 Ambo parts cars but it
is a little pricy and shipping 3 cars would add a quite a bit more to the
overall price. Storeing 2 parts cars would be a problem for most people too.
I hope it finds a good home.
"Doc"