Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Shipping Question

From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/04 Fri AM 03:56:05 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Shipping Question

You talking about that 'onehicktrader' guy who insists on typing his words as if he were the late 'lim Pickins' but hes from Oregon?'he sed hed gimmmie a gremlin hood fer freee jus pay fer th'shippin an pick er up at th greyhound bus station th closets on tah me'ANd i was like I sure as hell aint trusting some one who talks like 'Festus Hagen from Gunsmoke'with 90$ of my good money.
Bart
I just heard back from the guy that Davis put me onto that had the 2 NOS Hornet fenders. He said he would have to ship them by Greyhound. I have heard of large items being shipped like this before. The question is when it arrives where does it arrive? at a Greyhound terminal? Is it sent from the terminal to me by another means or do I have to go pick it up. I know of no Greyhound terminals except down in N.Y. City at the Port Authority. Picking them up there would be a real pain.   I was hopeing to have them shipped to my friends shop down the street from my house.
"Doc"