Re: Shipping Question

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/06/04 Fri AM 03:56:05 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Shipping Question
>
> You talking about that 'onehicktrader' guy who insists on typing his words as if he were the late 'lim Pickins' but hes from Oregon?'he sed hed gimmmie a gremlin hood fer freee jus pay fer th'shippin an pick er up at th greyhound bus station th closets on tah me'ANd i was like I sure as hell aint trusting some one who talks like 'Festus Hagen from Gunsmoke'with 90$ of my good money.
> Bart

For 2 NOS fenders for my yellow car I would go out of my way if I have to pick them up, I would probably have to have someone pick them up for me. The pass fender has been hit 2 times and is now rusty and I bent the drivers side one this past winter hitting a highway cone avoiding some old woman in a SUV.
"Doc"