Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone need these?

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/06/04 Fri AM 04:16:08 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone need these?

Oh yeaah heres my 100 smackers to piss away on WHUUUU??sunshine yellow hubcaps?'BOOOAARRRF'
Bart
'sorry for being nasty i have a bitchin headcold'
A friend sent me this. I don't need them as I got a set in the garage
that I am not useing.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
This is a set of four new old stock 14" Sunshine Yellow AMC hubcaps. This set of caps have NEVER been mounted on a set of wheels. AMC used these caps on Some models of CONCORDS, SPIRITS and PACERS from about 1978 to 1981. Youcan repaint them to match your AMC. $100.00 for the set of four plus $12.00 for shipping to US/48. Postal money order is best. Thanks William

ep.com Classifieds
if ya have trouble locating the ad then go to listing in illinois that iswhere this guy is. if you just type in amc in the search there are all kinds of amc parts in there from everywhere.

http://ep.com/
Classified 1694184
------=_NextPart_001_002F_01C44954.5D2EDF90

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=4>This is a set of four new old stock 14"
Sunshine Yellow AMC hubcaps. This set of caps have NEVER been mounted on a set
of wheels. AMC used these caps on Some models of CONCORDS, SPIRITS and PACERS
from about 1978 to 1981. You can repaint them to match your AMC. $100.00 for the
set of four plus $12.00 for shipping to US/48. Postal money order is best.
Thanks William</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>ep.com Classifieds&nbsp;&nbsp;</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>&nbsp;if&nbsp; ya have trouble locating the ad then go to listing
in illinois that is where this guy is. if you just type in amc in the search
there are all kinds of amc parts in there from everywhere.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><A href="http://ep.com/";>http://ep.com/</A></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Classified 1694184</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_002F_01C44954.5D2EDF90--
------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C44954.5D2C95A0
filename="for doc.jpg"

[Attachment content not displayed.]