Today's Work

The orange car is in the shop haveing the new springs, shackles/bushings and shocks installed today. I lubed and adjusted the the new window regulator in the yellow car and re-installed the door panel and all the trim. I stopped and spoke with the tranny guy about the shifter installation in the yellow car. I also ran all my usual tuesday errands an family business. I am beat now. Time for some peace and quiet and a glass or two of wine before the wife comes home from work later. later All.
"Doc"