Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Still Looking For A Set Of Buckets For The New

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Still Looking For A Set Of Buckets For The New Hornet

Thanks Davis, I just sent him an E-Mail. Two NOS fenders would sure make
me happy. Now if that Judge would get off his dead ass and sign the
court order this week I could get a lot of things for both cars rolling
next week. Thanks again man.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

>Hey Davis put me onto the guy that has the NOS fender for 400$. I'll buy them for my yellow car and you can have the decent ones off my car for a trade on the bucket seats. How's that deal sound. Let me know. You got my phone no# call me any time between 6pm & 9pm.
"Doc"

> Doc,

Here is the info. I deleted it but was able to retrieve it from the trash.

Hi Davis, I live in Wilmington, Ma. and I have an original pair of AMC NOS hornet fenders. The price is $400 for the pair.

Let me know if your interested.

Steve

amc555@xxxx

Send him an email doc hope it works out.

Davis

--0-490362549-1086094126=:34505

<DIV><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P><TT>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>&gt;Hey Davis put me onto the guy that has the NOS fender for 400$. I'll buy them for my yellow car and you can have the decent ones off my car for a trade on the bucket seats. How's that deal sound. Let me know. You got my phone no# call me any time between 6pm &amp; 9pm.<BR>"Doc" <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Doc,</TT></P>
<P><TT>&nbsp;Here is the info. I deleted it but was able to retrieve it from the trash.&nbsp;</TT></P>
<P><TT><STRONG>Hi Davis, I live in Wilmington, Ma. and I have an original pair of AMC NOS hornet fenders. The price is $400 for the pair.</STRONG></TT></P>
<P><TT><STRONG>&nbsp;Let me know if your interested.&nbsp;</STRONG></TT></P>
<P><TT><STRONG>&nbsp;Steve</STRONG></TT></P>
<P><TT><STRONG>&nbsp;<A href="mailto:amc555@xxxx";>amc555@xxxx</A> </STRONG></TT><TT>&nbsp;</TT></P>
<P><TT>&nbsp;Send him an email doc hope it works out. </TT></P>
<P><TT>&nbsp;Davis <BR>&gt; </TT></P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

--0-490362549-1086094126=:34505--

--- End Message ---