Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I6 swap

Hal from what my friend told me the adapter plate's he made were bolt
in, no welding was necessary. I am keeping the crossmember I have in
case things don't work out to my satisfaction with the adapter plates or
use it in the future on another car. Even if you use the adapter plated
you still will need the engine plates which are specific to
Hornet/Gremlin/Spirit/Concord body's.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Thanks Lu I printed off both diagrams and will see how things go.
Doc any info would be welcome or I couold buy that cross member you
aren't going to use and save me finding a GOOD welder.
                                                       Hal

--- End Message ---