Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Still Looking For A Set Of Buckets For The New

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Still Looking For A Set Of Buckets For The New Hornet

>Hey Davis put me onto the guy that has the NOS fender for 400$. I'll buy them for my yellow car and you can have the decent ones off my car for a trade on the bucket seats. How's that deal sound. Let me know. You got my phone no# call me any time between 6pm & 9pm.
"Doc"

> Doc,

 Here is the info. I deleted it but was able to retrieve it from the trash.

Hi Davis, I live in Wilmington, Ma. and I have an original pair of AMC NOS hornet fenders. The price is $400 for the pair.

 Let me know if your interested.

 Steve

 amc555@xxxx

 Send him an email doc hope it works out.

 Davis