Gas Prices

Plain old regular is now 2.30$ a gallon here. I topped off all 3 cars yesterday and it cost me 60$. Figured i'd better top them all off before it gets any higher while I have the money. Good thing I don't make much milage. I only put 900 miles on the new Hornet since October, 200 on the yellow car and 300 on my Chevy. How can these people with them huge gas guzzling SUV afford to drive them? I sure am glad the new Hornet is a 258 1 bbl. I use it most of the time now. When I take it to the trans shop for service I think I will have them install a B&M Trans Pack like the yellow car has and set it on firm. The original engine in the yellow car is shot and in need of a V8 transplant, probably this winter. I have the V8 cross member and engine plates and the chassis is already set up for the V8. Looks like the orange car will be my daily driver and cruiser this summer.
"Doc"