Still Looking For A Set Of Buckets For The New Hornet

Still Looking For A Set Of Buckets For The New Hornet

I still havn't been able to find a set of bucket seats locally. A guy in Kansas City has a decent set for 145$ + shipping. He is going to find out what the shipping is. I told him if I didn't find any locally in a few I would buy his. You just have to bite the bullet sometimes when you need the item.
"Doc"