Tweeking Little Things

By now you all know what a pain I am about detail and things working properly. Here's one more to be fixed. The vents in the package tray are loose from old age and use and rotate when you try to turn the knob to open and close them. Since the package tray is apart and they are out I will dissasemble them and tighten them up today. It is just a matter of shaveing off a few thousands on the flange and screwing them back together again. I checked yesterday just to see what the glass shop down the street wanted to install the new window regulator in the yellow Hornet, the guy said 65$. I am going to lunch today with my AMC friend and will see if he can give me a hand doing it tomorrow. I'v done them myself in the past but an extra hand would make it easier. I already have dug out all the tools I will need. I also have a problem with the left front turn signal but think the problem is in the plug at the bottem of the steering column.
"Doc"