Re: [BaadAssGremlins] windshield moldings

From: "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/27 Thu PM 11:58:13 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] windshield moldings

yes as well the 70-76 Gremlin 70-77 Hornet 78-83 Concord and 79-83 Spirit all share the same windshield moulding
Bart
Does any one know if a hornet and gremlin have the same windshield
moldings? I need the lower left molding for my gremlin and I found a
hornet wagon today that is so far gone that it will be going to the
junk soon. Thanks    SCOTT