Today's Work

First thing I am going to do is drop the orange car off to have the new fuel tank sender installed. I hope it cures the problem. It seems like everything that I try to have done on this car has to be a fight in the last 2-3 weeks. I am really getting frustrated. On the yellow car I am installing a set of billit dash knobs on the wiper and headlight switches. I liked the way the larger ones looked on the orange car so I decided to put a set on the yellow car which already has a billit turn signal shaft and knob along with a 4 way flasher knob. They came yesterday afternoon and I filled the holes with JB-Weld like I did the others and baked them overnight in my dehydrator. After I drop off the orange car I will drill them out and install them. They were 17$ a piece. I am looming in on getting the interior finished in the yellow car in the next 1-2 months.
"Doc"