Gremlin update !!!!

MY CAR IS FINALY SOLD, AFTER TWO AND HALF YEARS.!!! So hopefully i
will be posting some more pix in the up coming weeks. right now 3/4
of the car is covered in primer surfacer,while I still have to finish
some light finishing work where i shaved in the rear valance, and
quarter panel seams, and if things keep on going this well I should
the car broken in and painted by the end of july. YEAH !!!!!!!!!

Justin