Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Toy Cars - Value Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Toy Cars - Value Question

Sure does in most cases.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hey Jerry and all you other toy car collectors - I have a question
about the value of toy cars. If you restore an old toy car, like say,
a hotwheels, does it affect the value of the piece? Is the toy car
more valuable 'as is'? Does the toy lose its value once altered by
restoration? Just wonderin'   -Lu-

--- End Message ---