Bucket Seats Needed For the New Hornet

Ok guy's and gal's I have located all the parts to re-do the new Hornets interior except for the bucket seats. Josh was going to bring me a set of seats to the Ardsley show from the Gremlin he was parting out, but they were not Gremlin/Hornet seats. I was going to trade them to a friend for the seats in his beater Gremlin. Turn's out the one seat in the Gremlin is beyond repair. Someone here on the list offered me a set of seats but never followed up on selling them to me. It was quite a while back and don't remember who and I did not follow up on it either. Davis put me onto a guy and he said he would send pic's and after 3-4 E-Mails to ask about them have not heard a peep out of him. After the new dash is installed and the headliner dye'd I'd like to have the seats to install. I know shipping is a problem but anyone in the N.Y./N.J./Ct. area I will try to pick them up or pay for delivery.
"Doc"