It Should Be A Good week

Today's the day the judge is supposed to sign the papers so I get my money. My new rear springs should arrive mid week from ESPO, I already have the new shackles, bolts and urathane bushings and "U" bolts and new rear shocks. I also have the 150$ cash in my pocket for the labor to install all the above parts. It sure will be nice to have the car look and handle better. The drivers side rear spring is bent at the rear axel mounting flange and the other spring is just weak. Some moron added a set of them raised shackles to compensate for the bent and weak springs for tire clearance. Besides rideing and handling terrible it just plain looks bad. With the car on the lift I saw it only had 3 leafs in each spring. I thought standard springs had 4 leafs? my yellow Hornet had 4. I ordered the 5 leaf ones from ESPO.
"Doc"