Re: New Photos

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I added a two new photos. One is of the fuel tank showing how it looks
> outside of the car. Tomorrow I will remove all the screws to OSPHO the inside walls.
> Once it is cured, I will reassemble the tank and weld all the seams. I'll
> also install a drain plug and vent tube.
>
> The other photo will give everyone an idea as to the radical change in the
> size of the rear window. I'm not finished with it. There is still a small amount
> of trimming to be done for the frame to fit properly.
>
> Over the last week, I've been able to spend some time working on the Gremlin.
> Considering the number of hours I've spent in the garage, it doesn't really
> look like I've accomplished much.
>
> Oh well, tomorrow is another day...........
>
> Rick

That's a real professional looking job you did on the tank. Also a real smart move on installing a drain plug. It is somthing that the idiot designers decided was not needed way back when. My 65 American had one but my 74 hornet does not. Haveing one sure would be nice when I change the sender on the new Hornet since I try to keep the tank full so I don't run out of gas.
"Doc"