Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos

Rick,
 Sweet. I love the thrush sides. How do they hook up to headers? Or are they just for manafolds?
 Tank looks awsome. You will have the coolest gremmie on the plannet when you are done!
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Hi All

I added a two new photos. One is of the fuel tank showing how it looks outside of the car. Tomorrow I will remove all the screws to OSPHO the inside walls. Once it is cured, I will reassemble the tank and weld all the seams. I'll also install a drain plug and vent tube.

The other photo will give everyone an idea as to the radical change in the size of the rear window. I'm not finished with it. There is still a small amount of trimming to be done for the frame to fit properly.

Over the last week, I've been able to spend some time working on the Gremlin. Considering the number of hours I've spent in the garage, it doesn't really look like I've accomplished much.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day...........

Rick