Re: Powdercoating question?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> Anyone ever have a block or Valve covers, intake, ect...
> Powdercoated?
> Thought about having my block done and maybe getting an unpolished
> blower and have it done to match as well. What ya think?
> The Gremlin is different, so why not go all out? Rod

I agree about the parts being spotless and it might be a bit spendy. Eastwood restoration sells a powder coating kit that you can do valve covers, intakes and so forth. It has some kind of heat lamp to bake the parts. If you could do parts for your friends cars it would pay for itself. An alternative choice and much cheaper would to use a urathane paint which with the colors offered would look just as good when applyed properly.
"Doc"