Re: tire size on gremlin

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "scott" <cs10@xxxx> wrote:
> what size tires do you guys have on your cars and how much room can
> you use? i have a 71 gremlin 360,904,with a 8 and 3/4 rear(same with
> as stock)

I am not up on these modern metric tire sizes but I have the equivelent of an E-60-14 on the back of both my Hornets. That's the tire size I ran in the 70's and early 80's and when I went for radials 4 years ago for the yellow Hornet I told the guy to get me the equivelent of the E-60's. I have a slightly smaller tire on the front for sway bar and fender clearance.
"Doc"