Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Low Budget Stainless Trim Polishing Tips

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Low Budget Stainless Trim Polishing Tips

In a message dated 5/20/2004 4:48:26 PM Central Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
I don't know how but the stainless trim around the rear window was scratched like it had been hit with 80# sandpaper inspot's.
Doc

Is it possible that the scratches happened when you had the Hornet detailed? If an electric buffer was used, the tip of the spindle may havehit the stainless trim. I've accidentally put scratches in the paint on the wife's Impala before I realized I had even done it.

Rick