Hey Eddie/ rear Window Louver For A Humpster Javelin?

Hey Eddie/ rear Window Louver For A Humpster Javelin?

My son just went to put the 77 Hornet AMX rear window louver in th garage for me that came a few days ago and asked me to see if I could find one for his Javelin. Personally I never saw one on a Humpster Javelin, but he said it was a factory option? I need some input from you as I am a Hornet man myself, I havent got a clue about Javelin's. Did the factory make one for the Humpsters? and what is the running price of a good one. Or would an earlier one fit?
"Doc"