Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fuel tank

I had already thought about the rubber. You should be able to tell by the photo that the straps don't fit real tight against the tank. I've cut rubber strips already and I'll glue them to the metal straps after they are painted.

As far as the sending unit goes, I will more than likely pull the one out of the 73 parts car to use in the new tank. It would be great if it works but if it doesn't........oh well! That's why I plan to put two fuel pickups in the tank. At least I would have a reserve.

Rick