Dash & Assorted Parts

I painted the 2 kick panels yesterday afternoon. This leaves me only 2 parts to finish paint with SEM to start the installation. The original package tray which just needs a good cleaning and the main dash itself. I am only running 3-4 weeks behind my date to have it installed. Slow and steady I guess. I think I will just order a repo glove box from Kennedy American instead of makeing my own, it's only 15$.
"Doc"