Re: New pics

Rick, I love your car! I can't wait to see it finished. I had a set
of Thrush Sidepipes on the I purchased new back in '72. Man I would
love to locate a set for my AMX project.

What rear end do you have in the car?

Donnie

www.GremlinX.com

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsx401" <Plumpy72@xxxx>