Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Amc Forum

From: Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/10 Mon PM 11:35:37 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Amc Forum

Hey wait! I never said that, But when your piecing together parts from 4 differant cars its nice to know the quirks of all the said parts in relation to what you may be doing.
Everyone heres been a big help, but both sites help eachother out in a very big way.

I know i'm getting to this late reason why ws my comptuer F$#@ed up on me and had to send it to the shop i understand Dennis i was only joking bout the chopped liver speech LOL
Bart
'damn it feels good to type my ass off on the keyboard again'