Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Pics

> From: Ian Dawkins <iedawkin@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/06 Sat AM 10:17:00 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New Pics
>
> Allriiight Ian,i can't wait to see the pics pleeze pleeze post em on here when you get the chance :)
regards
Bart
Just returned from the annual AMC X-Mas party in
Detroit.  Brought Chuck Hosper down from Charlevoix Mi
but his health is really deteriorating(sp?).  For
those of you who don't know, Chuck Hosper is a former
AMC stylist and he is the one who brought the barf bag
sketch (of Teague's) to a clay model that later turned
into the Gremlin.

It was great to see Chuck and listen to him talk.  It
turns out that he has a pretty large collection of AMC
styling photos.  I will be working on scanning them
and posting them on the yahoo site as soon as
possible.  As a teaser there are lots of photos of the
AMC GT(styling precursor to the Gremlin), some great
photos of a Hotrodded Gremlin and plenty of full size
clay gremlins.

Please be patient as I have yet to locate a scanner,
maybe Santa will be generous.

Ian Dawkins
73 360/T10