New Pics

Just returned from the annual AMC X-Mas party in
Detroit. Brought Chuck Hosper down from Charlevoix Mi
but his health is really deteriorating(sp?). For
those of you who don't know, Chuck Hosper is a former
AMC stylist and he is the one who brought the barf bag
sketch (of Teague's) to a clay model that later turned
into the Gremlin.

It was great to see Chuck and listen to him talk. It
turns out that he has a pretty large collection of AMC
styling photos. I will be working on scanning them
and posting them on the yahoo site as soon as
possible. As a teaser there are lots of photos of the
AMC GT(styling precursor to the Gremlin), some great
photos of a Hotrodded Gremlin and plenty of full size
clay gremlins.

Please be patient as I have yet to locate a scanner,
maybe Santa will be generous.

Ian Dawkins
73 360/T10