Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Sit back and take a deep breath is what I would do. I have never gotten attached to ANY of the 292 AMCs's I have owned. Yes, I like some more than others like my Rebel convertible for instance. But you have to do what you have to do. Think about the storied history youhave had with that particular vehicle. Could you replace it for 1/2 the price ifit sold? How can you put a price on sentimental value? In the past 6-7 months I have lost a job (and am still unemployed), have been thrown in jail, lost my beloved longtime friend pet Max, the bills pile up, the creditors call, there is only a certain amount of times you can hear 'we are not hiring' Paige lost her job end of March, legal problems, boy, the list is endless, and sometimes can really wear and tear on a person. I drew fromt my faith to give me strength. You also start looking for things around you that give you happiness, like a child's laugh, the sun glistening off dew on plants in the morning, flowers in the garden most people walk by and never look at, a funny tv show, even AMC things like getting a Eagle running right so you can drive it daily, all are little battles sometimes, and many are stressful so you try to find the good in daily things that can sometimes overwhelm you. Money? It is is short supply with millions of people. If fooling with your car costs something, then try doing something to it that don't cost money. Doc is one of the best on here, and I hope many of you appreciate his advise, but he commonly gives tips that are pennies on the dollar to improve a vehicle. No, never give up, just say a prayer and ask for strength, as everyone needs strength in these trying times. Things will get better eventually, might take a awhile but they always improve. Good luck to you and hang in there, you are among friends. Eddie stakes