Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

I wouldn't sale it.  Most people have ups in downs in their hobbies. I know money makes it worse but still with the money we still have our ups and downs. Even though the Gremlin has been in the family for most of its life I really didn't get into until about 7 years ago. Not long after my wife died. It was a great project for me and my three boys. You could find us at cars shows every Friday and Saturday night. By now I should have been to a bunch of them. This is the righttime of year to go but I haven't even gotten him ready yet. I have no intention of getting rid of him. I know I will take him out 3 or 4 times this year to the big show. I know the fire will come back it always does. I know I have been into my other hobby ham radio for over 25 years and there have been times that I have gone for months if not years without ever turning a radio on. Then something will happen and I will be on every night. I think what I am trying to tell you is don't give up. Do what you can with the money you have. If you sale him I guarantee you when things get better you will be kicking yourself in the butt. Most all us feel like you are at times.
Terry