Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

In a message dated 5/16/2004 12:08:40 PM Central Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:
How does everyone keep amped up on there projects when your short of
money? Ive been on this for about 3 years now,but Im loosing the
desire. HELP! Rod
Rod
Only three years..........I've had my project for almost 19 years now.I can relate to the Gremlin sitting the proverbial back burner. Just don'tgive up and don't forget about it.

Rick