New Gremlin arrives...by mail. :D From England...

New Gremlin arrives...by mail. :D From England...

 Just got a new Gremlin, a 1/43rd Polistil, from
England. Looks good in red, paint and underchassis
chrome all in good shape. Another fine Ebay purchase,
this one was under $30 surprisingly enough. Shipping
wasn't a big deal, about $6. I think 27 dollars total.
Not bad for one of these cars! Along with the
go-karts, a good Saturday indeed!

Jerry