What are my stock v8 manifolds worth?

I think Im going to sell them. I fear they may choke the 401 Im
putting in. They are in rust free shape with a new coat of cast
paint from eastwood on them. Heat riser is intact and other than
minor pitting its good. I beadblasted them both in side and out and
even ported a little on the inside of them.

Are they worth anything or are they junk.

They are off my gremlin with factory 304.