Checking Carpet Info

I'm like a kid in a candy store now that got some money to spend in my 2 Hornet's. I need to finish the yellow cars interior. All it need is the shifter installed, the front carpet and the seats reupholstered. Since from the back of the bucket seats to the hatch is all 12 point cage and custom I did the carpeting myself with a nice pile I bought in bulk from a place in NC. I now just need the front carpet. I got a lot left from that that I will have my upholstery shop check out and make the front up for this car. The new Hornet is just a stock Hatchback so I need a complete set, rear hatch compartment and wheel wheels and all. The place in NC has a molded carpet in the loop like the yellow car but no rear carpet. I called them yesterday. I also called Jeff at Kennedy American since I saw he had a listing for a complete carpet set for the Hatchback includeing both versions. One with the hidden compartment and one without. He also said that if I send him a sample of the loop carpet he says the manufactuer can match the material. I don't care for the cheap factory looking carpet. Kennedy also has sets for Gremlins, floor and cargo sets for 229$ for those who are interested. For those who have ever tried to carpet a wheel well that piece being included alone is worth the price. I am going to the upholstery shop today with the yellow car and get a price on the carpet & seat job.
"Doc"