From: harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/10 Mon PM 08:10:50 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rearend

Bart, Would these axles work for my Javelin? My Grmlin is tough as nails but that showy car is weak in the rear. And does it take a "special" tool to pull the axles?

what year is your Javelin?my rear came from a 69 AMX so if your rear is from a 68-70 Jav yes my moser axles would work  but i'm not sure is they have different lengths for the model 20's as they were used in a variety of AMC cars and trucks as for the special tool i have no idea on that one
Bart