Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/08 Sat PM 06:56:19 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

Hey Davis,So what kind of exhaust will you get?
Bart
Billy came over at 9 and we started on it again. I installed the new
aluminum race oil pump kit with the external oil pressure adjuster.
Then went to fix the tranny cooler line leak and the nipple in the
tranny was bad so we had to run to the store for a new one. Went with
a compression fitting this time no flaring. Got that fixed and fired
her up! Ran like crap. Come to find out it was a vaccuume leak. Got
that fixed and runs great even did a little holeshot in the driveway.
Scared the crap outta myself! She has lottsa power. I ordered
mufflers for it today and a nuetral safety switch.
Well the wife is callin.......
Davis