Re: rear drag shocks for gremlins

 Looked at your picture, looks like you got the same brackets as me.
Are those shocks drag shocks, adjustable too? I wasn't able to find
any company's that made them.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin
<martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Russ,
> Mine is a 72. The top mount is a T style and bolts on with 2 bolts,
the bottom is a stud that goes through a hole in the leaf spring mount
bracket. I will see if I can find my invoice for the part # . I think
there is a pic in my folder.

> Davis
>
> ruzzzell <ruzzzell@xxxx> wrote:
> Mine is a 73. The shocks would need to have threads(bayonet style) on
> both sides. Anyway you could send a picture of yours? I bet we have
> different axle mounting brackets. But atleast I know it can be done,
> so maybe my pick and pull has those 2 brackets I need. The shocks that
> are on the car right now have Bayonet type ends on both ends, not the
> eye type. You put the bayonet end on top and eye on bottom right?
> Could you get that part # for me? thanks, russ.
>

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin
> <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > Why don't they work? What year gremlin do you have? I just installed
> them in my 72 and they look and fit great. I will have to double check
> the part # though.
> > Davis
> >
> > ruzzzell <ruzzzell@xxxx> wrote:
> > who makes them? I just bought some competition engineering adjustable
> > rear shocks part # 2700, they won't work!
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Service.