Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

:o)> Wish I had a longer drive way! I tested out the conevrter.......guy told me it was a 4000 stall, with th etranny brake on it stalls between 3800 and 4000. So the tranny brake, the tranny, and the converter are all working fine!  Unfortunatly in Heavy class I can't use the tranny brake. I also got the DS window installed.
 Wife was callin cause she wanted me to go shoppin with her since I spent all my time on the car that day and today I am going to be at the track.
 I still need to: clean up a set of rims and get new sneakers for her. I also have to have the stickies mounted n balanced. adjust the traction bars, install the frame connectors, install an oil pres gauge in the engine comp. rewire the fuel to a remote switch, replace and wire up the nuetral safety switch, fix and install the grille and hood,,,,,,,,,it NEVER ends   LOL
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Great work Davis........Looks like it won't be long and you'll get more than just a trip down the driveway.

Was the wife calling because she wanted a ride?

Rick