Fw: Gremlin V8 crossmember/mounts/plates wanted

Fw: Gremlin V8 crossmember/mounts/plates wanted

The folks below were asking about my 74 Gremlin on ebay, but I could not
remember who sells those V8 crossmembers, Galvin(?), or if someone here has
one for sale, or if anyone here can help out please feel free to comment,
and copy your reply to them, their email address is CC'ed here, thanks in
advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com

> Eddie,
> Hi, its been a while since I talked to you. I've got a 71 gremlin that
I was going to put a 401 in but have been having a hard time finding
crossmember and mounts and motor plates. But since yours is complete it
would save me a lot of time which I don't seem to have a lot of lately. I
would paint it golden lime metallic and blackout the center of the hood to
match my Machine
Thanks
CJD Jax, FL.
dosshrzn@xxxx