Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Wanted

Hi Eddie,
There was a 75 gremmy with no engine or tranny on E-bay that ended with no bids on 5/5. It had a buy it now price of only $200.00. It was listed under parts and accessories. The listing was from Rockfall Ct. I thought about it, but had no place to put it, and no engine to put in it. Hope this helps. It was auction number 2476411091.

Bob

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Tom up in Minnesota is looking for a Gremlin body to dump his 401 in. If
anyone here has something to sell, or knows of something, please feel free
to comment, I'm sure he would love to hear from you. Thanks in advance to
all who might reply.
PS: Tom, forgot to mention my 74 Hornet Sportabout wagon is still for sale
for $400, and is a lightweight vehicle about 3000-3200 lbs, about same as a

Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX
Hi Eddie: Tom in Minn. I saw your Gremlin on ebay and was wondering if you
know of anyone who has a Gremlin BODY for sale? I have a freshly built 401
waiting for a fun vehicle to
put it in. Thank you. Tom in Minn.
i.m.ludi@xxxx

Do you Yahoo!?