Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spirit sighting

From: "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/07 Fri PM 05:37:15 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Spirit sighting

You were in Okee?damn man Ft.Pierce was the next town over you shoulda come by and said Hi
Bart
Ft.Pierce Fl.
Took a long trip from Havelock, NC to Okeechobee, Fl. via
Summerfield. WOW!!!!!! what a lot of cows!  Saw a silver Spirit in
Apopka.  Member by chance?  Oh yeah, went there to pick up a topper
for my sons El Camino crapo.  Left Wednesday at 1730 and arrived
back here today at 0930.

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC