Re: Hornet AMX Parts

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Doc
>
> Everet quoted me a price for the front spoiler (plus shipping and insurance)
> and I'm waiting for him to give me a total. He said he was working the late
> night shift and would have me a total today. I think I'll send the money order
> with a signature confirmation to make sure it doesn't get lost.
>
> Rick

I too a waiting for a quote on the full price for the louver. I haven't seen any 77 AMX parts pop up on the AMX Files in about a year or so. Usually when they do they are just the louver though, that's why when I saw he had what you were looking for I put you onto it. Been a good month for parts for me. Got my NOS Hornet hood Bee emblem for the yellow car for a really reasonable price, got my billet parts for both Hornet's for nothing. It's been a good onth parts wise, now if the weather only would be nice for the show that would realy make me happy.
"Doc"